Next: Three-dimensional Vectors
Up: X-PLOR Language
The basic vocabulary of X-PLOR knows about numbers and character
strings. Note that the following definitions are special cases
- <complex>:==( <real> , <real>)
- is a complex number.
- is a positive or negative integer number, including
- is a logical variable, i.e., TRUE or FALSE. ON and
OFF can be used in place of TRUE and FALSE, respectively.
- is a floating-point number.
- is a sequence of characters enclosed in double
Note that in instances where the sequence of characters uniquely defines
a word, the quotation marks can be left out. There are
exceptions to this rule in the
vector and evaluate statements; it is
recommended to use quotation marks with strings in
Sat Mar 11 09:37:37 PST 1995